Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I am Sherryn

Yeah, I finally have a say in this blog. I have been waiting for a long long time! All thanks to Mama's friend who allowed her babies to speak on her blog also. And Mama got the inspiration to let me talk too. Thanks to Auntie Eliza!

Mama is going back to work next week and I can tell that she is soooo reluctant. She started taking out all her work clothes and shoes just last week and tried them on in front of me and kept asking me whether she looks fat in this and that. Actually I do think she looks kinda plump and flabby but good thing I still cant talk or else I would really hurt her lots. She said its jie jie and I who caused her to look so fat. But I think its a pretty unfair statement cos I noticed she ate lots of ice cream, and cakes and biscuits and was raiding the fridge like 3 - 4 times a day for things to eat!

Anyway, I love mama to be around in the house, although she drives me nuts sometimes.
When I am hot and sweaty, she thinks I have pooed. When I have pooed, she thinks I am hungry. When I am really hungry, she thinks I am tired. How can she still get it so wrong after being on the job for 5 months? And I thought she was a graduate?!


As for my jie jie, auntie says she is a Vuvuzela. Although I dont really know what that is, I guess it must be something very loud cos jie jie loves to scream and shout. Jie jie always says I cant do the things she does and play with her toys cos I am still 'small'. I want to drink more milk to grow bigger so I can do all the things jie jie does. Then sometimes I hear Papa and Mama saying that because I am still small, I am excused for crying loudly, hitting my arms around, spilling milk. So it's actually better to be small then? I am so confused.


I seldom see my Papa as he is out working. But he will try to play with me when he's back from work and when I am not asleep. He loves to take photos of me with his DSLR camera and when I am in the mood to laugh or smile, I hear the camera click like a thousand times.


Ok, I think I have bored you enough with my view of my family. Although I seem to be complaining, I actually do love them all!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

:) Well done, u r back on blog :)

Ernie said...

ha ha. suddenly have the urge and time to write. But will disappear for a while again as I start work tomorrow! After 6 months at home, not sure whether I will be able to settle in.