Monday, October 8, 2007

One big milestone

Something exciting happened yesterday. Kaelyn rolled over from her back to her tummy on her own! I thought this would only happen end of 3rd month or in the 4th month, but she did it in Week 10 (2 months and 1 week).

We were at a friend's place when this happened. I was so excited when I saw Kaelyn's achievement that I ran out to tell David of the good news. A few of my friends didnt quite understand why I was so excited over this seemingly small matter. But to a first time mother, this is really great big news!

From now on, we have to be careful where we place Kaelyn in case she decides to perform the 'stunt' again.

5 comments:

Meera said...

Yeah, I know how it feels to be a first time mom! When I read ur blogs,I was reminded of every stage of my son's growth ! He'z 6yrs now!

Meera said...

Also, your daughter is so sweet!

Theresa said...

You never said you have a blog! :) Anyway glad to know there's one, will link it from mine :) Anyway, just wanted to say few things

(1) Welcome to blogging

(2) Great job on persevering with breastfeeding, as I;ve always said, its never easy tho in videos it all loooks like a piece of cake. But glad you are still bf fully (right?) :)

(3) Soph did exactly the same flipping thing in her 2nd month of life. A few times even. But it was like "special shows" only as it disappeared thereafter andf really only turned at 6mths. So that may be exactly the same for Kaelyn!

Have fun and enjoy your next many months off.

Ernie said...

hey, i just realised i have 3 comments in here cos I havent given anyone my address for this blog, although i did plan to. But u managed to find out before I do that!
Meera - Thanks. She's sweet when she's not bawling!
TT - Think Kaelyn's case is the same as Soph's. She did only a few more of the flipping stunts usually in the mornings when she wakes up n when no one's looking.

Theresa said...

Heheheh she's a cutie pie nonetheless! Write more, while u can, before gg back to work!! :)

So I have something new to read abt Kaelyn when I come by :) Auntie TT wants to watch her grow...