Thursday, July 5, 2007

Names...

David and I have been cracking our brains, searching through internet and poring over dictionaries to come up with a name for our angel. Actually 2 names - 1 in English and 1 in Chinese. WE started off with the Chinese name - I practically flipped from the first to last page of the Chinese dict "Ci Hai" to get some inspiration of words I can use and their meanings. This proved to be very tedious and difficult. I didnt like any of those which I thought up of...

We then moved on to the English name, thinking it would be a breeze. But how wrong I was! Looked through 1800 names from web pages and only shortlisted a few. Amongst them were Kaelyn, Tricia, Deanna, Rina... The one I liked best was Kaelyn. Took me a while to convince David that it's really a nice name. Got some comments from colleagues and friends that they like it too! But my sis and Kae Shin it sounded more like a chinese name. But who cares, as long as it sounds nice.

So finally after months, we finally decided our little angel shall be named - KAELYN!!

Now, we have the Chinese name to tackle.... Any ideas??

No comments: