Sunday, July 15, 2007

Week 36+

Went to Dr Tan again on Friday (13 July). Weighed in at 67.9kg compared to my 66.6kg 2 weeks ago. I thought Dr Tan would surely comment on it but surprisingly she didnt! That's usually the first thing that she would comment each time we see her. Did Group B strep test today and results would be out following week. Think it's some type of test to see if my birth canal was infected. Dr Tan also told me to make sure the baby moves at least 10 times a day, and to do some breast preparation exercises. Also will have to see her once a week from now on. It means I am getting really very close to delivery!! Quite scared.... Oh, forgot to mention that our Kaelyn is growing v well. She's estimated to be 2.95kg! No wonder I am finding it more and more difficult to sleep and move around...

Talk about sleeping - really find it difficult now. I will wake up at least once every night to go to the toilet and a few times just to adjust my sleeping position. Think it's because the recommended sleeping position is to sleep on my left side, I will wake up if I were to turn to my back or right side, and also when I turn back to my left again. So all in all, I will wake up about 4 - 5times a night.... guess I will just have to endure this for another 3 more weeks.

No comments: