Friday, June 29, 2007

Our angel at 34+ weeks

We are getting really excited as the weeks go by. I am now nearing 35 weeks, which means only 5 more weeks to go before by due date! Sometimes when I think about it, I get quite nervous. Will the contraction pain be unbearable? Will she come out earlier than expected? Will I deliver in office or on the roads? But I guess all expectant mothers will have these thoughts at one time or another...

Went to the gynae today and weighed in at 66.6kg, a 0.7 kg increase from 2 weeks ago. And the good thing is that most of that - about 0.52kgs went to our angel. Her estimated weight is 2.5kg already! So happy. The scan shows her to be at the right position - her head is down near my pelvic and legs are up at my stomach. I knew she had shifted position over the past 2 weeks. The places where she jabbed me at have changed, that's how I knew. Good to know that she has changed to the right position!

Also celebrated my last birthday before the baby arrives. When I look at the photos, I realise I have become really fat and ugly! Hopefully I will be able to slim down fast after delivery.

No comments: