Saturday, July 21, 2007

Week 37+

By now, you must have realised that i have a new entry each time I visit the gynae. So this is no different. I have to see Dr Tan every week now. Today, I weigh 68.5kg and our little Kaelyn is at 3.2kg! At the rate she is growing, we estimate she will weigh about 3.7kg if borne near estimated due date. That's actually quite heavy! Hope she wont grow too big for a natural delivery....

The baby is not engaged yet and I show no signs of labour i.e. no contractions, no backache, cervix still not soft etc.. Looks like it's not going to be early, which is in a way good. There are still a couple of things we need to prepare for her arrival, like preparing her room. Have put up some disney posters and washed her clothes and bedsheets. I am thinking of buying a small drawer set to put all her clothes. Right now, they are in plastic bags, which is not an ideal storage place at all.

I had decided to stop working in office 2 weeks before my due date. Which means that yesterday was my last day in office. Going to work from home for 2 days next week, take annual leave of 3 days and start my maternity leave on 30 July 07.

If Kaelyn doesnt come out early, I would still have close to 2 weeks to exercise, make preparations and relax.....

Here's how I look now..

No comments: