Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

An outdated post, but I have to put it down.

We celebrated Mothers Day this year. We got a cake (more for Kaelyn to sing 'Happy Mothers Day' to the tune of 'Happy Birthday' and blow out the candle), had dinner at Zhou's kitchen, and I received flowers from hubs and 2 cards from Kaelyn. I wasnt quite expecting the flowers, and hubs said he got it because he overheard Kaelyn telling me that she would buy me flowers on Mothers Day. Ha ha... thanks, Kaelyn! Kaelyn made 2 cards in school, 1 by herself and 1 with daddy. The daddies took an hour or 2 from work to make the card with the kids. How nice. But I have not received any notice for mummies to work on a card with the kids for Fathers Day! Its coming soon right?

Anyway, here are some pics:




No comments: