Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Week on leave to play with our Angel

Daddy and mama took leave last week to play with me!! Daddy suggested to bring me to swimming for the first time! But wait, I don't have a swimming costume yet!

Mama chose a pink swimming costume with thermal protection - It looks so cool. Daddy chose a swimming float for me and a body float so that I can play safely in the water. Gong Gong and po po together with daddy and mama brought me to Raffles town club for my first swim.

It was a wonderful experience. I got to move around freely on my own (with float of course) in the swimming pool. Daddy realized the body float is too big for me. Neber mind, I can still use it when I grow up..

I simply love swimming daddy, mama!! I can float around the pool... Next time must teach me swimming ok?

Daddy even let me try floating on my back.. and I can with support on my neck only!!
See how we enjoy ourself very much!







In fact we enjoy so much that mama and daddy decided to bring me to Rasa Sentosa Resort Shangri-la to stay one night so that I can swim there.

Wow the bed on Rasa Sentosa is so comfortable.. err.. I mean ma and pa's bed. Mine is not bad too.


From the balcony, It has very stunning view too! Ha ha, I could see the sea view from the bed!



I also got to chase around the ball on the cool bed while daddy and mama enjoys the sea view...






It was so comfortable and I fall asleep not long after that.. (actually it is auntie venus who make me sleep..)

Heh, while I was sleeping Daddy and mama slip out and visit the Siloso beach and Fort Siloso WITHOUT ME!!


Heh ma and daddy, I want to go when I grow up ok?



I was not able to go swimming when I woke up as it was raining..

Ma told me that the rain will go away tomorrow and then we can go swimming then. She then sing..
" Rain rain go away, little Kaelyn wants to play...little Kaelyn, little Kaelyn wants to play.."

Hence, we go Vivo city to have our dinner at Marche..

When I woke up on the second day, daddy say that the weather is very gloomy and may rain anytime soon..

Fortunately, we still go for a swim as the rain did not come. See my second swimming lesson..
This time, only mama can join me as poor daddy's finger was cut and bleed profusely on the day when we are about to leave for Sentosa. Poor daddy..

So as usual he took many pretty pictures of me while i enjoy the pool with mama.



This time round, I got a Rubble Ducky to play with .. And I got to chase after the Rubble Ducky in the pool..



Wait for me don't swim so fast..





Ah ha... I finally got to go to the beach to picnic after all... It is a cloudy day.. and so very glaring day too.

I got to eat by the beach while ma and daddy enjoy their bottle of Orange Rum cooler..


As usual, daddy take nice picture of me..




I look drowsy hor.. did I??



Next Daddy, mama and auntie have their lunch at Taste of Singapore. This is my turn to sit back and watch them eat..

Yum yum.. Chicken rice..



Then we visited the Merlion (..err.. from the outside only..)


Wow what A big book! I wanna read too.




Ma and daddy also watch the 3D movie while I was having my noon nap..It is Not fair!

It was a wonderful holiday at Sentosa!! I love Sentosa..
Daddy, ma let's go Sentosa more often ok? Maybe weekly?? hee hee

No comments: