Monday, February 4, 2008

Kaelyn's thoughts

Hi aunties and uncles, this is the first time that I am 'speaking' in Mama's blog.

Papa and Mama both need to work, so they have to put me with Ye Ye & Nai Nai or Gong Gong & Po Po. I love all of them. In order not to 'overburden' them and also to provide me with equal amount of exposure to them, Papa and Mama put me with them for 2 days each week.

Mondays and Tuesdays will be at Ye Ye and Nai Nai's place. I love to look at Ye Ye's fishes swimming in the tank. The best view is from my rocker chair in front of the tank, but I dont mind if someone carries me to have a close up look too. What I also like there is Nai Nai's sarong. I fall asleep almost immediately when Nai Nai rocks me in the sarong. It's so warm and cosy in there... zzzzzz Nai Nai likes to buy me new clothes. Everytime when Mama comes back, she will comment that I am wearing new clothes again. Hee hee....

Ye ye
Nai Nai
Thursdays and Fridays will be at Gong Gong and Po Po's house. This house is much bigger with 2 storeys. But I stay on the first storey most of the time. Apart from Gong Gong & Po Po, other people will come over and play with me too, like Lao Yi and Mama's cousins who live just next door. Gong Gong and Po Po buy many many things for me, like my favourite bumbo chair, zebra soft toy, teethers, musical tool bench, Sesame street DVDs etc etc.. I love the bumbo so much that Mama has brought it back to our home so I can sit in it to play on my Winnie the Pooh mat.

Gong gong
Po po
Playing with Ernie at Gong Gong Po Po's house
On Wednesdays, Mama has taken leave for Jan and Feb to stay home with me. At home, I like to play on my Winnie the Pooh mat. I call it my playground. There are lots of toys for me to play there. Sometimes, Mama will play the piano for me and also read storybooks to me. In the evening, I look forward to Papa coming home to play with me.

My playground at home

I feel so blessed and happy to have so many people doting on me. Ye Ye, Nai Nai, Gong Gong, Po Po, Papa and Mama, I love all of you!

We all love you dearly too, Kaelyn!

No comments: