Sunday, June 8, 2008

Photos

David's a photo taking fanatic. He has 3 cameras to date, and the latest addition (which we got more than a year back) is a digital SLR. It's bulky, it's heavy, it's troublesome to lug around... but all these do not bother him at all. He never fails to bring this camera wherever he goes with baby. He wants snap every precious moment of Kaelyn growing up. Looking back at our photo folder, I realise we have taken more than 1500 photos of Kaelyn to date - and she's only 10 months old.

I am actually glad that David has such an interest. The photos we took of Kaelyn really show how she has grown over the months, from a tiny wailing newborn, to an active mischievous and still wailing big baby.

The many faces of Kaelyn:

Wailing KaelynMischievous Kaelyn
Cheeky Kaelyn
Happy Kaelyn
Active Kaelyn
KPO Kaelyn (digging into my handbag..)

It's never easy to take photos of an active, moving baby. Needless to say, it's almost impossible to take a decent shot of 2 babies together..

Hello, look here at the camera!

Cousin Gaven: I want to take the photo alone, not with Kaelyn mei mei.
Kaelyn: Hey dont push me or I'll bite you!

Kaelyn: Hey, that's my garfield.
Cousin Gavn: I dont care, I want it!
Kaelyn: Keep your hands off my garfield.
Cousin Gaven: Hey.

Finally they resolve their differences...

No comments: