Saturday, June 21, 2008

'I want Mama'

For the first time yesterday, I felt that Kaelyn really knows that I am her Mama. Usually, when David and I leave for work and we wave goodbye to her, she will just give us a quick glance and turn back to her toys, oblivious to the fact that she is not going to see us for another 10 hours or so. I thought she just doesnt know who we are and can be ok with anyone who's friendly with her..

Yesterday, during dinner, the girl is making a big fuss again, not wanting to finish her pasta. So David carried her out from the high chair. She refused to be appeased... until she saw me. The moment I walked towards her, she leaned towards me with outstretched arms and cried 'mama...mama...'! That was such a sweet and heartwarming moment. Of course I immediately took her from David's arms and she stopped whining and crying!! Awwww......

No comments: