Friday, March 28, 2008

Updates..

I know I have been away from this blog for a really loooong time. Time just passes so fast and I didnt even realise my last post was more than a month back! Now thinking back on the major milestone in the past month, a lot has actually happened...

Kaelyn's first tooth began to show (at about 6.5months, I think). She now has 2 lower front teeth. We began to give her teething rusks to chew on and she simply loves them.

I cant really recall when Kaelyn could sit unsupported. I just suddenly realised it one day. So bringing her out is much easier now. She can sit on the baby chairs in restaurants, and the seats on the shopping trolley.

Kaelyn on her high chair eating her teething rusk

At 8 months, our gal really loves to play. Her favourite game is peek-a-boo. When in her cot, she will roll herself over on her tummy, pull down the side protector of her cot and peep out. If no one's around, she will let a a loud 'Eh!!!' to attract attention. When one of us goes into the room to greet her, she will start giggling. When you move out of her sight and re appear again, she squeals in delight, sometimes she even screams till she almost chokes!

Mother and daughter bonding time

Trip to BugisTrip to Sentosa

No comments: