Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year! - Eve and Day 1

I am so glad that I am able to celebrate Chinese New Year this year! Last year this time, I had just given birth to Sherryn and was still in confinement. Was feeling really miserable then.. But how quickly a year has passed. And just a month ago the 2 kids were down with Influenza A, and Kaelyn had pneumonia as well and was hospitalised.

I was so afraid it would morph into something even more serious (not saying that pneumonia wasnt serious enough..), but good thing they both recovered from that. And they got to enjoy CNY this year, especially Kaelyn, who has begun to appreciate the loud CNY songs, receiving ang pows, eating the goodies etc..

The visiting is tiring, and the kids were sleeping later these few days. But well it is the festive season, so I dont want to be too strict with the routine at this time!

Early reunion dinner at my parents place the weekend before CNY



CNY eve - before heading out to in-laws place


CNY day 1

No comments: