Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jurong Bird Park and Zoo outings in December

I realise my last post was more than a month ago. Surely it cant be that long.. it seems like just a week or 2 ago when I last blogged.. Anyway I must have been busy reading other people's blogs that I'm beginning to neglect mine..

We visited the Jurong Bird Park and Zoo in December, using David's corporate pass to enter for free.

Jurong Bird Park
The last time I've been to the Bird Park was more than 15 years ago. If it werent for the free passes and bringing Kaelyn to see her favourite animal (or so we think) - birds, I wouldnt have thought of going to the Bird Park.

Honestly, it wasnt that fantastic (maybe cos I am not a bird lover). Also, when we arrived it was drizzling and we had to walk aound holding umbrellas. But we managed to catch a few interesting species of birds.



The Zoo
Compared to the Bird Park, the Zoo is much better, due to the wider variety of animals. After they revamped the zoo, it's easier to navigate around. There's also a Rainforest Kidz World, which consists of a large water play area and some ponies and rabbits enclosures. Kaelyn enjoyed herself thoroughly. Not an exciting task for me to chase after her and ensure she doesnt go to the deep areas.


2 comments:

SiewHoon said...

New posts finally!! Hope to see more soon :)

Ernie said...

yep! it's cos i realise people do read my blog after all.. will keep it up. you too, hope to read your updates from Switz. take care.