Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today's my first Mother's Day as a mother!

How are we celebrating it? Ermmm.... we are not having any celebrations, only went out for dinner at Spaggedies last night. But it's just like any other dinner out.

Do I feel special? Ermm... I dont feel anything different or special. It's just like any other Sunday, playing with Kaelyn, going to Supermarket, checking emails etc.

It's just a day to remind myself that I am a mother of a 9 month old already (as if I have ever forgotten), and to be proud of myself for giving birth to her and caring for her. I hope my 2nd Mother's Day will be more memorable in that she is able to call me 'Mama' and plant a real kiss on my cheek instead of trying to bite me as if I am one of her toys.

To my Mother and all mothers out there: Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: